Table of Contents
The Inspectors panel displays the active inspectors for the selected object. For shapes, this includes the Shape Inspector. For Text shapes, this includes both the Shape Inspector and the Font Inspector.
The Component Inspector is active when you have selected a component. Currently it allows you to change the text associated with the component.
The Shape Inspector is active when you have selected a shape (e.g. rectangle, oval, etc.).
It allows changing the following properties on the shape:
The Line section of the Shape Inspector lets you change stroke properties on the border of the shape. These include:
- Color - the color of the border line. This uses the standard color selector to display available colors to choose.
- Transparency - the transparency of the border line
- Width - the width of the border line
- Dash Type - The type of border, which can be either solid, dotted, or dashed.
The Fill section of the Shape Inspector lets you change fill properties on the shape. These include:
- Color - this is the color used to fill the interior of the shape. This uses the standard color selector to display available colors to choose.
- Transparency - this is the transprency setting for the fill of the shape interior.
If you select a Text shape, then the Font Inspector becomes active.
- Font - this list contains all the available fonts on your machine.
- Size - This is the font size for the selected Text shape.
- Font Size Increase - this is a shortcut button for quickly increasing the font size by 1 point.
- Font Size Decrease - this is a shortcut button for quickly decreasing the font size by 1 point.
The following attributes are available if the selected font supports it.
Bold - toggle bold on and off.
Italic - toggle italic on and off.
Underline - toggle underline on and off.
Strikeout - toggle strikeout on and off.
Highlight - toggle highlight on and off. Currently, we only support a yellow highlight color.
Color - This selects the color of the text and uses the standard color picker.