Table of Contents
We maintain stats about the current job market for Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure across the top 15 Tech Cities in the United States (international data is coming soon).
- 2020-06-29 - Is a full recovery starting after the initial shock of covid-19?
- 2020-06-15 - we’re seeing city specific cloud recovery - is this an indicator of a major employer cloud economy in that city?
- 2020-06-08 - Recovery started in the smaller tech cities, still seeing decreased job postings in the major hubs.
- 2020-06-01 - Some recovery in Los Angeles and NYC, but Salt Lake City is having a rough go right now, with (-39% Azure, -1.94% AWS).
- 2020/05/25 - The outlook for the cloud job market with covid-19 is still rough at the end of May.