Table of Contents
We maintain stats about the current job market for Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure across the top 15 Tech Cities in the United States (international data is coming soon).
- 2020-08-17 - Good week for Denver (+6.9%), Atlanta (+6.31%), and Austin (+5.08%) for AWS job postings.
- 2020-08-10 - Still recovering, but Phoenix is up 13.83%, Dallas +4.98%, and Chicago + 4.3% for AWS Job Postings
- 2020-08-03 - Jobs still on an upswing, with AWS top cities of Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Phoenix.
- 2020-07-27 - Continued job posting growth - will the end of the stimulus have any impact on cloud hiring?
- 2020-07-20 - Jobs remain steady with a slight uptick in some cities.
- 2020-07-13 - Jobs remain stable in the US for this week, with local growth for AWS in LA and Dallas (among others)
- 2020-07-06 - The cloud job recovery continues…
- 2020-06-29 - Is a full recovery starting after the initial shock of covid-19?
- 2020-06-15 - we’re seeing city specific cloud recovery - is this an indicator of a major employer cloud economy in that city?
- 2020-06-08 - Recovery started in the smaller tech cities, still seeing decreased job postings in the major hubs.
- 2020-06-01 - Some recovery in Los Angeles and NYC, but Salt Lake City is having a rough go right now, with (-39% Azure, -1.94% AWS).
- 2020/05/25 - The outlook for the cloud job market with covid-19 is still rough at the end of May.